One of ipDatatel’s flagship products, the BAT CDMA WIFI, is a dual-path Wi-Fi Internet & Cellular alarm communicator offering redundant alarm communications with industry-leading remote service capabilities when connected via keybus to supported GE/Caddx, Honeywell, and DSC panels. The BAT CDMA WIFI remote panel programming helps dealers eliminate costly truck rolls, and reduce service costs. The BAT CDMA WIFI’s universal panel compatibility reduces upfront installation costs.
- Simple Installation – Easy Cellular & Wi-Fi Internet
- Utilizes Verizon CDMA Network
- Universal Panel Compatibility
- Event Notifications via Text/Push, Email and Voice
- Reduce Service Costs via Remote Panel Programming
- Remotely Arm/Disarm via Smartphone, Tablet and PC
- Upload/Download with Supported Panels
Alarm and automation are combined within ipDatatel’s SecureSmart app available for both Apple and Android-based Smartphones. Users can remotely arm/disarm their alarm systems, receive alert notifications, view live video, control lights, locks, and thermostats with the addition of our smart controller.
Full product manual for help with wiring and programming.
Quick Start Guide
BAT CDMA WIFI Quick Start Guide to help get your installation going.
Product overview of the BAT CDMA WIFI along with technical specs and panel compatibility.
Check panel compatibility with the Panel Compatibility Chart.