ipDatatel’s newest device, the BAT LTE, is a Cellular (LTE) & Internet alarm communicator offering redundant alarm communications with industry-leading remote service capabilities when connected via keybus to supported Honeywell, DSC and GE/Caddx panels.
- Simple Installation – Easy Cellular LTE & Internet: Internet connection via Ethernet and pre-activated Cellular LTE
- Dual Hi-Gain Antennas: Increases Cellular range by up to 50%
- Universal Panel Compatibility: Works with panels that support Contact ID signaling
- Event Notifications: Instant notifications via text/push, email, and computerized voice call
- Remote Panel Programming: Eliminate costly truck rolls via remote panel programming
- Upload/Download: Works with Honeywell Compass and DCS DLS 5 programs
- Remote Access on the Go: Remotely arm/disarm via Smartphone, Tablet, and PC
Internet & Cellular:
- Frequencies LTE 4G 700 MHz/1700MHz/1900 MHz
- Externally Provided 12v DC
- Typical Current 130 mA
- Max Current 180 mA
- Temperature Range -30° to +70° C (-22° to +158° F)
- Humidity 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Height 7.05 inches
- Width 4.45 inches
- Depth 1.5 inches
Full product manual for help with wiring and programming.
Quick Start Guide
BAT LTE Quick Start Guide to help get your installation going.
Product overview of the BAT LTE along with technical specs and panel compatibility.
Check panel compatibility with the Panel Compatibility Chart.