IPD Z-Wave Gateway 3.0 Wins ESX 2015 Innovation Award
Standalone Controller Selected for Innovative Technology
ipDatatel, LLC (IPD), a leading provider of smart Cellular/ Internet alarm communications and automation control devices, announced its Z-Wave Gateway 3.0 Smart Controller has been selected as the ESX 2015 Innovation Award winner in the competition’s Alarm Monitoring category.
According to Russell Vail, CEO of ipDatatel, “We are delighted our Z-Wave Gateway 3.0 has been recognized as technology that leads the trend in home automation. It is emblematic of our commitment to quality products that enhance our dealers’ ability to serve customers while building their businesses.”
The Z-Wave Gateway 3.0 provides remote control over their Z-Wave enabled lights, locks and thermostats. In addition, it enables live video viewing from supported IP connected cameras as well as video recording with cloud storage for event playback. When paired with an ipDatatel alarm communicator, users can combine the Gateway 3.0 functions with their alarm event notifications and remote arm/disarm of their alarm system all under one app – SecureSmartTM which is free for Apple and Android Smartphones.
The ESX Innovation Awards honor alarm industry products and services for their innovative technologies, designs or applications. Category winners were selected by a panel of judges who, according to ESX executives, evaluated the various products and services on their potential to “help security and life safety professionals run, grow, and maximize their businesses, as well as rethink the future.”
When talking about the ESX Innovation category winners, George De Marco, ESX Chairman says, “These products and services are a ‘must see.’ They are innovations that are driving our industry forward and improving both the end-user experience and our ability to run our companies efficiently and profitably.”
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”360″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Z-Wave Gateway 3.0 Features:
- Capable of managing up to 9 thermostats, 25 lighting controls, 5 lock controls, and 6 IP cameras
- Controls Z-wave devices via ipDatatel’s SecureSmartTM mobile application; available with dealer branding
- Supports most IP cameras equipped with an API, including such brands as Axis, Foscam, Assagio, Hikvision and Vivotek
- No port forwarding needed via ipDatatel’s IP video streaming process (Patent Pending)
- Easy installation – Connects to customer’s network with no additional port-forwarding or configuration required
- The Gateway 3.0 operates independently, no security system required.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]ipDatatel’s new products will be showcased in their booth, #739, at the upcoming ESX 2015 show in Baltimore on June 24th-26th.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]