IPD Dual-Path Cellular and Wi-Fi Internet Alarm Communicator Wins 2015 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award
ipDatatel, LLC (IPD), a leading provider of smart Cellular/ Internet alarm communications and automation control devices, announced its BAT CDMA WIFI (dual-path Wi-Fi and Cellular) alarm communicator has been selected by TMC Media, publisher of IoT Evolution magazine, and its partner Crossfire Media as a winner in their annual ‘IoT Evolution Product of the Year’ competition.
According to Kurt Burr, VP of ipDatatel, “Our BAT CDMA WIFI is a product every dealer has been waiting for. The BAT CDMA WIFI allows dealers to increase their RMR by offering their customers a dual-path alarm communicator that incorporates Wi-Fi Internet and Cellular technologies in one product to offer high-speed and redundant alarm communications.
The IoT Innovation Product of the Year awards honor innovative products that support the availability of information being deduced, inferred and directly gathered from sensors, systems and anything else that is supporting better business and personal decisions. The awards recognize the best in IoT technology, a market that has grown dramatically over the last several years. In the Internet of Things, objects are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over the Internet without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
The 2015 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award honors the systems and solutions that are delivering on the promise of gathering information regardless of proximity. “We have a great ecosystem at the heart of IoT and the Product of the Year Award highlights the variety of solutions that match well to the IoT market requirements,” said Carl Ford, CEO & Community Developer, Crossfire Media. The winners of the 2015 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award will be published in the second quarter edition of IoT Evolution magazine.
BAT CDMA WIFI features include:
- Simple Installation – Easy Cellular & Wi-Fi Internet – Wi-Fi Configuration via WPS and pre-activated Cellular with easy wire terminal connection
- Redundant Alarm Communication – Dual-Path Wi-Fi Internet & Cellular CDMA Communicator Utilizes Verizon CDMA Network, Best nationwide cellular coverage
- Universal, Works with all alarm controls featuring Contact ID (CID) – Virtual Keypad via SecureSmart™ App
- Full featured Virtual Keypad for keybus-connected and supported Honeywell, DSC, and GE/Caddx panels – Event Notifications, Instant text/push notifications, email, and/or computerized voice call
- Reduces Service Costs via Virtual Keypad – Eliminates costly truck rolls via remote Virtual Keypad programming
- Downloading support offered for supported Honeywell and DSC control panels
ipDatatel’s new products will be showcased in their booth, #739, at the upcoming ESX 2015 show in Baltimore on June 24th-26th.